The Voigtländer NOKTON 50mm F1.2 aspherical VM expands Cosina’s lens portfolio for the Leica M bayonet. The mannequin will probably be obtainable in Europe from September for 1,099€.
Main options of the Voigtländer 50mm F1.2
- Fast commonplace lens with aspherical lens surfaces
- 12 aperture blades guarantee a virtually round aperture
- Compact strong steel housing
- Manual focus
The fast commonplace lens consists of eight lenses in six teams – two parts have an aspheric surfaces, one other aspect is manufactured from particular glass with anomalous dispersion. Twelve aperture blades present a virtually round opening and makes it attainable to create photographs with a really mushy and clear bokeh. The minimal focusing distance is 70cm.
The Voigtländer Nokton is 49mm lengthy, has a diameter of about 64mm and weighs solely 345g.
As equipment two totally different non-obligatory lens hoods can be found:
- The mannequin LH-8 may also be used for different Voigtländer optics
- The new mannequin LH-10 affords even higher stray mild shielding
The full technical knowledge:
|Minimum aperture||F 22|
|Lens building||Eight parts in 6 teams|
|Angle of view||47,5°|
|Rangefinder coupling||∞ ~ 0,7 m|
|Filter measurement||Ø 52mm|
|Supplied Accessory Optional||Front cap, rear cap Lens hood LH-8, LH-10|
|Price in Euro||1099,-|