Today Leica launched the firmware replace v 220.127.116.11 for the Leica M10 – it brings an improved Auto ISO option, a revised Delete dialog and extra.
Of course we thank our firmware beta testers for his or her help!
All Improvements at a look
- Optimisation of the delete menu: The graphic person interface for the deletion of images has been revised.
- Longer publicity instances: Exposure instances of as much as 4 minutes at the moment are doable at base ISO.
- New steady taking pictures mode with decrease body charge: An further steady taking pictures mode is now accessible (Continuous Low Speed, three frames per second).
- ‘Load profile’ is now accessible within the favourites menu.
- Aperture worth in EXIF knowledge: The digital camera compares the brightness measured via the lens with the measured ambient brightness to estimate the aperture used. This worth is then written to the EXIF knowledge. In some circumstances, the interpretation of the topic or scene might result in incorrect estimation of the aperture worth, as an example when taking pictures topics or scenes with excessive distinction and black or white objects.
- LED deactivation: The crimson LED on the again of the digital camera can now be deactivated within the management components menu.
- Auto-ISO setting: Auto-ISO for base ISO is ready to the default worth of ISO 200 to optimise dynamic vary.
- Download the brand new firmware file to your pc.
- Prepare the SD card for set up:
- Please ensure that the cardboard incorporates at the least 200 MB of free disk area.
- It is really helpful to format the cardboard contained in the digital camera earlier than persevering with.
- Copy the firmware file to the basis listing of the SD card.
- Eject the SD card correctly out of your pc.
- Insert the SD card into the digital camera and swap the digital camera on.
- Go to Main Menu / Camera Information / Camera Firmware
- Press “Yes” to substantiate and begin the method;
- You might verify to save lots of your present profiles to the SD card earlier than continuing with the replace.
- Wait till the replace set up is accomplished: Message “Update successful. Camera will restart”
- Please load your final saved profiles from the SD card after the primary startup.
- The replace course of is full.