The Voigtländer NOKTON 50mm F1.2 aspherical VM expands Cosina’s lens portfolio for the Leica M bayonet. The mannequin shall be out there in Europe from September for 1,099€.
Main options of the Voigtländer 50mm F1.2
- Fast normal lens with aspherical lens surfaces
- 12 aperture blades guarantee a virtually round aperture
- Compact stable metallic housing
- Manual focus
The quick normal lens consists of eight lenses in six teams – two components have an aspheric surfaces, one other component is manufactured from particular glass with anomalous dispersion. Twelve aperture blades present a virtually round opening and makes it attainable to create photos with a really mushy and clear bokeh. The minimal focusing distance is 70cm.
The Voigtländer Nokton is 49mm lengthy, has a diameter of about 64mm and weighs solely 345g.
As equipment two completely different non-compulsory lens hoods can be found:
- The mannequin LH-8 can be used for different Voigtländer optics
- The new mannequin LH-10 affords even higher stray gentle shielding
The full technical information:
|Minimum aperture||F 22|
|Lens development||Eight components in 6 teams|
|Angle of view||47,5°|
|Rangefinder coupling||∞ ~ 0,7 m|
|Filter dimension||Ø 52mm|
|Supplied Accessory Optional||Front cap, rear cap Lens hood LH-8, LH-10|
|Price in Euro||1099,-|