Today Leica launched the firmware replace v 184.108.40.206 for the Leica M10 – it brings an improved Auto ISO choice, a revised Delete dialog and extra.
Of course we thank our firmware beta testers for his or her help!
All Improvements at a look
- Optimisation of the delete menu: The graphic person interface for the deletion of images has been revised.
- Longer publicity instances: Exposure instances of as much as 4 minutes are actually attainable at base ISO.
- New steady taking pictures mode with decrease body price: An further steady taking pictures mode is now out there (Continuous Low Speed, three frames per second).
- ‘Load profile’ is now out there within the favourites menu.
- Aperture worth in EXIF knowledge: The digital camera compares the brightness measured by way of the lens with the measured ambient brightness to estimate the aperture used. This worth is then written to the EXIF knowledge. In some circumstances, the interpretation of the topic or scene might result in incorrect estimation of the aperture worth, as an illustration when taking pictures topics or scenes with excessive distinction and black or white objects.
- LED deactivation: The pink LED on the again of the digital camera can now be deactivated within the management parts menu.
- Auto-ISO setting: Auto-ISO for base ISO is about to the default worth of ISO 200 to optimise dynamic vary.
- Download the brand new firmware file to your laptop.
- Prepare the SD card for set up:
- Please guarantee that the cardboard incorporates not less than 200 MB of free disk house.
- It is really helpful to format the cardboard contained in the digital camera earlier than persevering with.
- Copy the firmware file to the basis listing of the SD card.
- Eject the SD card correctly out of your laptop.
- Insert the SD card into the digital camera and change the digital camera on.
- Go to Main Menu / Camera Information / Camera Firmware
- Press “Yes” to substantiate and begin the method;
- You might affirm to save lots of your present profiles to the SD card earlier than continuing with the replace.
- Wait till the replace set up is accomplished: Message “Update successful. Camera will restart”
- Please load your final saved profiles from the SD card after the primary startup.
- The replace course of is full.