Japanese web site NewSwitch has interviewed Nikon Government Officer Gokyu ShinYoshimi. Speaking about Nikon’s newest cameras and lenses and upcoming plans. You possibly can check out highlights of this interview:
- Nikon’s gross sales in FY2019 are about 22% decrease than the earlier yr for interchangeable lens cameras and 18% for interchangeable lenses.
- Z6 with Z mount is standard as a result of cashback impact.
- Elevating improvement pace. Platforming can be an effort to scale back the lead time for launching new merchandise.
- Small telephoto lenses will proceed to be necessary sooner or later, resembling AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E FL ED VR Lens.
- Primarily in China and Asia It ’s additionally necessary to create a tool that may share a “successful experience” that means that you can take good nonetheless pictures and movies.
- Nikon high quality will proceed to be maintained and high quality and capabilities will proceed to be pursued
by way of: Newswitch