We’ve confirmed from a really strong supply one of many worst saved secrets and techniques for 2020, that Canon will announce the EOS-1D X Mark III. The identical supply gave us a couple of tidbits of details about what might presumably be coming within the new flagship DSLR.
- It’s doubtless the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will shoot 6K video with no crop.
- Twin CFExpress playing cards are within the prototype fashions and can doubtless make it to the manufacturing model.
- There will probably be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II got here in at 20.2mp. So I suppose something over a 2mp bump may very well be thought of “significant” to some.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon doesn’t often introduce a brand new DIGIC processor within the EOS-1D sequence, however that can apparently change this time.
- IBIS is in prototype cameras
We weren’t given an concept on after we might anticipate an announcement, however we’ll replace you as quickly as somebody sheds some gentle on that.