The Voigtländer NOKTON 50mm F1.2 aspherical VM expands Cosina’s lens portfolio for the Leica M bayonet. The mannequin shall be out there in Europe from September for 1,099€.
Major options of the Voigtländer 50mm F1.2
- Quick customary lens with aspherical lens surfaces
- 12 aperture blades guarantee an almost round aperture
- Compact strong steel housing
- Handbook focus
The quick customary lens consists of eight lenses in six teams – two parts have an aspheric surfaces, one other aspect is made from particular glass with anomalous dispersion. Twelve aperture blades present an almost round opening and makes it potential to create pictures with a really tender and clear bokeh. The minimal focusing distance is 70cm.
The Voigtländer Nokton is 49mm lengthy, has a diameter of about 64mm and weighs solely 345g.
As equipment two totally different elective lens hoods can be found:
- The mannequin LH-8 may also be used for different Voigtländer optics
- The brand new mannequin LH-10 provides even higher stray mild shielding
The total technical knowledge:
|Minimal aperture||F 22|
|Lens building||Eight parts in 6 teams|
|Angle of view||47,5°|
|Rangefinder coupling||∞ ~ 0,7 m|
|Filter dimension||Ø 52mm|
|Equipped Accent Elective||Entrance cap, rear cap Lens hood LH-8, LH-10|
|Value in Euro||1099,-|