At the moment Leica launched the firmware replace v 220.127.116.11 for the Leica M10 – it brings an improved Auto ISO possibility, a revised Delete dialog and extra.
In fact we thank our firmware beta testers for his or her assist!
All Enhancements at a look
- Optimisation of the delete menu: The graphic person interface for the deletion of images has been revised.
- Longer publicity instances: Publicity instances of as much as 4 minutes are actually attainable at base ISO.
- New steady capturing mode with decrease body price: An extra steady capturing mode is now obtainable (Steady Low Pace, three frames per second).
- ‘Load profile’ is now obtainable within the favourites menu.
- Aperture worth in EXIF knowledge: The digital camera compares the brightness measured via the lens with the measured ambient brightness to estimate the aperture used. This worth is then written to the EXIF knowledge. In some instances, the interpretation of the topic or scene could result in incorrect estimation of the aperture worth, for example when capturing topics or scenes with excessive distinction and black or white objects.
- LED deactivation: The crimson LED on the again of the digital camera can now be deactivated within the management components menu.
- Auto-ISO setting: Auto-ISO for base ISO is about to the default worth of ISO 200 to optimise dynamic vary.
Set up directions
- Obtain the brand new firmware file to your laptop.
- Put together the SD card for set up:
- Please be sure that the cardboard accommodates no less than 200 MB of free disk house.
- It is strongly recommended to format the cardboard contained in the digital camera earlier than persevering with.
- Copy the firmware file to the basis listing of the SD card.
- Eject the SD card correctly out of your laptop.
- Insert the SD card into the digital camera and swap the digital camera on.
- Go to Important Menu / Digicam Info / Digicam Firmware
- Press “Yes” to verify and begin the method;
- Chances are you’ll verify to save lots of your present profiles to the SD card earlier than continuing with the replace.
- Wait till the replace set up is accomplished: Message “Update successful. Camera will restart”
- Please load your final saved profiles from the SD card after the primary startup.
- The replace course of is full.