Again in July, we reported that Canon was engaged on a high-megapixel EOS R digicam physique and that two totally different sensors have been being examined, one round 70mp and one other over 80mp.
Yesterday we reported on a patent that reveals an 83mp full-frame picture sensor from Canon, which appears to provide some credibility to the unique report on the potential sensor decision for the digicam.
Over the past 24 hours, we’ve obtained a mini-flood of details about the approaching digicam that we dub the EOS RS (Canon could name it one thing totally different) and it’s possible going to interchange the EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R DSLRs.
The data under is predicated on a prototype the supply claims to have had their fingers on.
Rumored details about the EOS RS:
- A barely bigger physique and grip than the EOS R
- 80mp full-frame picture sensor
- A “new style” of joystick
- Bigger LCD than the EOS R
- Bigger viewfinder than the EOS R
- The “viewfinder” might be tilted up and down (We’re undecided if this was the LCD display screen or the EVF, we’ve reached out for some clarification)
- Twin SD card slots
- No video specs are recognized
This digicam is anticipated to be introduced a while within the first half of 2020.