This isn’t an exhaustive checklist, however that is what we all know is coming so removed from dependable sources. We are already planning a stay weblog for the Fujifilm GFX100 on May 23rd so don’t miss that, however there are additionally another attention-grabbing cameras popping out this 12 months.
- Fuji GFX100: or might be introduced on May 23
- Hasselblad X1D-100: It might be obtainable within the second half of this 12 months and might be outfitted with a brand new Sony 100 million pixel sensor
- Leica SL2: launched within the second half of this 12 months, utilizing the identical sensor because the Panasonic S1R
- Canon’s high-end EOS-R digicam: could also be outfitted with a brand new 64 million pixel sensor, might be obtainable within the fall
- Canon EOS-M500: The entry-level APS-C digicam might be obtainable this fall
- Sony A9II: might be launched in September and has some revolutionary advances (particularly when it comes to sensors)
- Sony A7sIII: appeared with Sony A9II or barely introduced…
- Olympus E-M5 III: might be launched in late summer time/early autumn, and will use a brand new 32-megapixel Sony sensor
- Nikon might not launch a brand new Z digicam this 12 months
- Panasonic is at present undecided if it can deliver their new 8K GH6 digicam this 12 months.
Make certain you come again on May 23rd for our stay weblog of the announcement!
Follow Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube