Specification lists have turn out to be a uncommon factor for the rumor mill if an announcement isn’t imminent, so we are likely to take most of them with an enormous grain of salt.
We’ve been despatched just a few advised specification lists for the Canon EOS 80D alternative, one we’re calling the EOS 90D to maintain issues straightforward. There has been some speak that this would be the final of the higher-end APS-C DSLRs to come back from Canon. While we can not affirm this to be true, I believe the writing is on the wall.
Canon EOS 90D Specifications: (Rumored)
- 32.5mp APS-C DPAF Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 8
- Dual SD card slots
- 10fps nonetheless taking pictures
- ISO vary of 100-51,200
- 45 AF factors (no phrase on the variety of cross-type factors)
- 4K video at 24/25, 30 and 60fps (No phrase on DPAF in 4K recording)
- 3.2″ rear articulating LCD
- Dust and moisture sealing
- Built-in wifi and Bluetooth
- $1399 USD value at launch
- Coming late August 2019
This does appear to be a transfer up from the EOS 80D however doesn’t actually really feel like an EOS 7D Mark II replace. As a lot as we’d wish to see an replace to the EOS 7D Mark II, all indicators level to that not taking place. Things can change although.