Rokinon has formally introduced the Samyang AF 45mm f/1.8 FE lens for Sony E-mount full body mirrorless cameras right now. The US value for this lens is $399, now accessible for pre-order at B&H Photo Video.
- Compact normal-length prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, nonetheless can be used with APS-C fashions the place it gives a 67.5mm equal focal size.
- Bright f/1.8 most aperture fits working in troublesome lighting circumstances and likewise provides elevated management over depth of subject for isolating topics and dealing with selective focus.
- One extra-low dispersion ingredient reduces shade fringing and chromatic aberrations with a purpose to produce better readability and shade rendering.
- Two aspherical components management spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and backbone.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been utilized to particular person components with a purpose to scale back flare and ghosting for elevated distinction and a impartial shade steadiness.
- The built-in autofocus motor works along with Sony cameras’ focusing methods for fast, correct, and exact AF management. Manual focus override can also be accessible for refining your focus place.
- Internal focusing design maintains the general lens size and prevents the entrance of the lens from rotating throughout use.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a clean and pleasing bokeh high quality.
- Included lens hood helps to dam stray mild from inflicting flare and ghosting.
Rokinon 45mm f/1.8 AF Specs
Focal Length 45mm Maximum Aperture f/1.8 Minimum Aperture f/22 Lens Mount Sony E Format Compatibility Full-Frame Angle of View 52.31° Maximum Magnification 0.12x Minimum Focus Distance 1.48′ / 45 cm Optical Design 7 Elements in 6 Groups Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded Focus Type Autofocus Image Stabilization None Filter Size 49 mm (Front) Dimensions (ø x L) 2.43 x 2.21″ / 61.8 x 56.1 mm Weight 5.7 oz / 162 g