The Nano-GI Fujinon XF8-16mm WR LM is huge heavy and costly, however is it definitely worth the cash? DRPTV tries their greatest to show the capabilities of this lens, however in my view, they fail just because it’s astro season and so they didn’t even attempt to do an astro shoot and their low gentle metropolis shot was nothing price displaying off in a video.
Wide lenses and particularly quick large lenses aren’t for everybody, which might be why they missed the mark when evaluating it to Sony’s 12-24mm f/4 that’s inexpensive. However, I do agree with them that the Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS might be a greater lens for many Fujifilm photographers.
- Powerful AF motors
- Low Chroma
- Well corrected distortion and vignetting
- Nice delicate background when shut targeted
- Optically unbelievable
- Perfect by f/8
- Sharper than the 10-24mm at f/4 at 10mm f/2.8
- Will hardly ever be involved at f/2.8
- Well constructed
They Didn’t Like
- Not with the ability to use customary filters because of the mounted filter hood
- No OIS
- Somewhat little bit of weirdness within the corners at f/2.8
Follow , Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.