The Voigtländer NOKTON 50mm F1.2 aspherical VM expands Cosina’s lens portfolio for the Leica M bayonet. The mannequin shall be out there in Europe from September for 1,099€.
Main options of the Voigtländer 50mm F1.2
- Fast commonplace lens with aspherical lens surfaces
- 12 aperture blades guarantee an almost round aperture
- Compact stable steel housing
- Manual focus
The quick commonplace lens consists of eight lenses in six teams – two components have an aspheric surfaces, one other aspect is made from particular glass with anomalous dispersion. Twelve aperture blades present an almost round opening and makes it attainable to create pictures with a really mushy and clear bokeh. The minimal focusing distance is 70cm.
The Voigtländer Nokton is 49mm lengthy, has a diameter of about 64mm and weighs solely 345g.
As equipment two completely different non-obligatory lens hoods can be found:
- The mannequin LH-8 may also be used for different Voigtländer optics
- The new mannequin LH-10 gives even higher stray gentle shielding
The full technical information:
|Minimum aperture||F 22|
|Lens building||Eight components in 6 teams|
|Angle of view||47,5°|
|Rangefinder coupling||∞ ~ 0,7 m|
|Filter dimension||Ø 52mm|
|Supplied Accessory Optional||Front cap, rear cap Lens hood LH-8, LH-10|
|Price in Euro||1099,-|