Leica has launched the firmware replace model 3.2 for the Leica SL! In addition to the brand new ECO mode and the joystick lock there are different minor enhancements.
Improvements at a look
AF Position will be locked to keep away from undesirable adjustments
- New menu merchandise added „Joystick Lock on/off“ New energy saving mode
- New menu merchandise added „Power Saving Mode on/off“
- This permits the digital camera to change off the digital viewfinder to avoid wasting battery energy.
Support for Leica flashes
- Support for SF40, future SF60 and SFC1
- New menu merchandise “USB-Mode” permits to make use of mass storage or PTP USB connection sort Keyboard enhancements: Missing brackets for the wifi password enter
- Keyboard enhancements: Blinking cursor throughout textual content enter
- Improved picture color for JPG below some mild situations
- Manual color temperature preset was optimized (Setting modified from 6600Okay to 6500Okay)