Today Leica launched the firmware replace v 126.96.36.199 for the Leica M10 – it brings an improved Auto ISO choice, a revised Delete dialog and extra.
Of course we thank our firmware beta testers for his or her assist!
All Improvements at a look
- Optimisation of the delete menu: The graphic person interface for the deletion of images has been revised.
- Longer publicity instances: Exposure instances of as much as 4 minutes are actually potential at base ISO.
- New steady taking pictures mode with decrease body fee: An further steady taking pictures mode is now accessible (Continuous Low Speed, three frames per second).
- ‘Load profile’ is now accessible within the favourites menu.
- Aperture worth in EXIF information: The digicam compares the brightness measured by means of the lens with the measured ambient brightness to estimate the aperture used. This worth is then written to the EXIF information. In some circumstances, the interpretation of the topic or scene could result in incorrect estimation of the aperture worth, as an example when taking pictures topics or scenes with excessive distinction and black or white objects.
- LED deactivation: The pink LED on the again of the digicam can now be deactivated within the management parts menu.
- Auto-ISO setting: Auto-ISO for base ISO is about to the default worth of ISO 200 to optimise dynamic vary.
- Download the brand new firmware file to your laptop.
- Prepare the SD card for set up:
- Please make it possible for the cardboard incorporates at the least 200 MB of free disk area.
- It is advisable to format the cardboard contained in the digicam earlier than persevering with.
- Copy the firmware file to the foundation listing of the SD card.
- Eject the SD card correctly out of your laptop.
- Insert the SD card into the digicam and swap the digicam on.
- Go to Main Menu / Camera Information / Camera Firmware
- Press “Yes” to verify and begin the method;
- You could verify to save lots of your present profiles to the SD card earlier than continuing with the replace.
- Wait till the replace set up is accomplished: Message “Update successful. Camera will restart”
- Please load your final saved profiles from the SD card after the primary startup.
- The replace course of is full.