New firmware variations for the Leica CL (v.2.0), Leica TL2 (v1.4) and Leica T(v1.8)/TL(v2.3) can be found for obtain now. The replace is providing enhancements, new options and bug fixes.
A particular thanks goes out to our Leica Forum beta testers!
Leica CL Improvements
- Programming of setting dial capabilities: The programming of the 2 setting dials can now be swapped from one to the opposite.
- Button lock: Pressing and holding the left-hand setting dial prompts button lock (this doesn’t lock the on/off swap, the shutter launch or the left-hand setting dial).
- Power Saving Mode: If required, the digital camera can now be set to change to Stand-By Mode after 10 seconds.
- Touchscreen autofocus: The AF metering factors can now even be shifted with the joystick management in Touch AF mode when utilizing the digital viewfinder.
Leica TL2 Improvements
- Selection of LCD / viewfinder settings: It is now attainable to pick out when and the place the content material is displayed (up till now, show was simultaneous).
- Customisable left operate menu: The gadgets of the left operate menu can now be customised by the task of as much as six of a complete of 13 capabilities.
- Extended capabilities for the Fn button: Now, one in all a complete of six totally different capabilities may be assigned to the Fn button.
- Settings for the digital shutter: The digital shutter may be deactivated, completely activated or set to enhance the mechanical shutter.
- Focus Peaking in AF Mode: Manual focus corrections can now be utilized in AF Mode with the MF-ring. In the meantime, Focus Peaking is offered from FW 1.4.
- Focus Peaking with M-/R-Lenses: Focus Peaking is now additionally accessible when utilizing M- R-Lenses with the M-Adapter L.
- Exposure correction throughout video recording: The left-hand setting dial can now be used to use publicity correction throughout video recording.
- Zoom-in when reviewing pictures within the EVF: The right-hand setting dial permits customers to zoom in whereas viewing pictures within the EVF.
Leica T/TL Improvements
- Simpler connection between the digital camera and a smartphone by app
- Reduction of chromatic aberration for all TL-Lenses
- Support and auto-update for the Elmarit-TL 18 mm f/2.Eight ASPH.
Preparation digital camera
- Recharge the battery to 100% and insert the battery into the digital camera
- Prepare the SD card for set up:
- It is beneficial to format the cardboard contained in the digital camera
- Please ensure that the cardboard comprises at the least 200 MB of free disk area
- Download the brand new firmware file to your laptop
- Copy the firmware file to the basis listing of the SD card
Installation new digital camera firmware
- Insert the SD card into SD slot of the digital camera
- Switch on the digital camera
- Go to MENU / SETUP / Camera Information / Firmware
- Press “Start Update” and ensure to start out the method
- The digital camera will information you thru the backup strategy of your present settings
- Please verify to avoid wasting your present settings to SD card earlier than continuing with the replace
- Wait till the replace set up is accomplished
- Restart the digital camera; don’t eject the SD card
- Please verify to load your final settings from SD card in the course of the first startup
The replace course of is accomplished.