Each 12 months, ARRI cuts collectively a showreel of a few of the greatest footage shot on ARRI cameras over the 12 months.
You can submit any footage you want so long as it was shot on an ARRI digital camera, irrespective of if it’s a documentary, characteristic, or business. There are not any restrictions on tasks, whether or not it was a low funds to a blockbuster characteristic movie.
The deadline to submit footage is February 24!
Please ensure to offer the next materials:
• Original Camera Data (ARRIRAW, ProRes) in LogC
• UHD, ProRes4444, 3840×2160, progressive
• Unencrypted DCPs in 2K or 4K
• Minimum is HD, ProRes422 HQ, 1920×1080 progressive
• No H.264s, no HEVC no different compressed information
• Rights must be clarified
Once you may have gathered your footage, you’ll be able to submit at https://ny.interdubs.com/s/arri/ARRI_Showreel_Upload
Here’s the 2018 showreel, that includes footage from our very personal Matt Allard ACS.