Nikon launched firmware update version 1.02 for the Z7 mirrorless digital camera. Right here is the checklist of adjustments:
- Mounted a problem that brought about the show to flicker if footage had been scrolled throughout playback zoom after the person had taken footage utilizing the viewfinder with Prioritize viewfinder chosen for monitor mode after which eliminated his or her eye from the viewfinder earlier than beginning playback.
- Mounted a problem that brought about Seize NX-D or ViewNX-i to crash when displaying NEF (RAW) footage taken with the next choices chosen for HDR (excessive dynamic vary) within the PHOTO SHOOTING MENU:
- – HDR mode: On (sequence) or On (single photograph)
- – Save particular person pictures (NEF): On
- Mounted a problem that allowed the digital camera to exceed the worth chosen for ISO sensitivity settings > Most sensitivity within the MOVIE SHOOTING MENU if it was from ISO 200 to 20,000 and On was chosen for MOVIE SHOOTING MENU > Digital VR.
- Up to date some assist shows.
Nikon Z7 is now in inventory at Adorama | B&H | Amazon. You possibly can put up your Nikon Z questions within the Nikon Z Facebook Group or within the NikonRumorsForum. Extra Nikon Z info is being posted regularly on the Nikon Z Facebook page.
Source from nikonrumors