The Canon 4K6020Z, 4K5020Z Native 4K Laser projectors and RL-SL07RST Customary Zoom Lens are all scheduled to be out there in late November 2018 for a recommended retail worth of $45,799, $43,499 and $8,000 respectively. For extra data, please go to usa.canon.com/projectors.
Introducing The World’s Smallest And Lightest Native 4K Laser LCOS Projectors In Their Class, The Canon REALiS 4K6020Z And 4K5020Z
Moreover, Canon Introduces a New Excessive-Finish 4K Zoom Lens, the RS-SL07RST
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 13, 2018 – Canon U.S.A. Inc., a frontrunner in digital imaging options, as we speak introduced two new Canon Native 4K Laser LCOS Projectors – the REALiS 4K6020Z and 4K5020Z. Compact and light-weight, each new projectors measure 18.8in (W) x 7.1in (H) x 21.4in (D) and weigh a mere 41.Eight kilos, making each models the world’s smallest and lightest projectors of their class at lower than half the burden of competing Native 4K laser projectors.[i] As well as, each projectors provide peace of thoughts with a powerful 5-12 months (or 12,000 Hours) Laser Restricted Guarantee[ii]. Canon can also be including to the corporate’s lineup of RS projector lenses with the introduction of the RS-SL07RST 4K Customary Zoom Lens. The RS-SL07RST projector lens is the seventh within the lineup and options Canon’s trademark purple line across the barrel of the lens, signifying the best degree of Canon optical engineering and high quality. All seven RS projector lenses are suitable with the 2 new projectors.
“Because the demand for 4K projection continues to develop, Canon understands that we have to provide prospects quite a lot of choices that finest swimsuit every particular person set up,” stated Kazuto Ogawa, president and chief working officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “Not all 4K is created equal, which is why Canon is so excited that each new fashions characteristic true Native 4K decision producing excellent picture high quality with strong colours and excessive distinction.”
Canon REALiS 4K6020Z and 4K5020Z Native 4K Laser LCOS Projectors
The brand new 4K6020Z and 4K5020Z Native 4K Laser LCOS Projectors are perfect for quite a lot of functions, together with artwork galleries, museums, colleges and medical establishments. They’re additionally appropriate for product design and simulation use the place each high-quality imaging and correct coloration copy are a should. Each projectors characteristic LCOS panels and Canon’s proprietary AISYS optical system that helps to ship 6000 and 5000 lumens respectively. This know-how, when mixed with true Native 4K (4096&occasions;2160) decision, helps each projectors to supply a cleaner and extra strong picture with nearly no grid traces.
The laser-light source for each projectors can obtain as much as 20,000 hours of operation in typical use or as much as 40,000 hours when in Lengthy Length Mode 2[iii]. The laser-light source permits the projectors to start out up in as little as two seconds whereas in Quick Boot mode[iv], as in comparison with typical lamp projectors that will require further time to gentle up and stabilize brightness. As well as, customers are in a position to create presets to be set-up to their particular preferences and desires.
The HDR know-how of each projectors will increase the dynamic vary skill, increasing not solely the color-gamut vary but additionally the general brightness, leading to a extra lifelike and lifelike picture. Moreover, the projectors assist HDR10 and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), which produce broadcast-quality HDR photographs. HLG is turning into extensively common in broadcast business use.
Extra Options of the 4K6020Z and 4K5020Z Projectors Embody:
- Suitable with seven optionally available real Canon interchangeable lenses for all kinds of functions
- Excessive dynamic distinction of as much as 22,000:1 within the 4K6020Z and 20,000:1 within the 4K5020Z is achieved by the mix of a strong picture engine that analyzes the distinction of every body and a double-door sort shutter system which permits the iris to function quick — monitoring scenes immediately and lowering gentle leaks.
- Covers 99.9 % of the sRGB coloration house
- Helps HDMI, HDBaseT, Wi-Fi® know-how and different numerous interfaces
- Suitable with Canon Service Software for PJ App
- Six preset Picture modes present totally different variations of coloration copy attribute appropriate for the sort and projection atmosphere, contains DICOM[v] Simulation mode and extra 5 customizable modes that may be saved
- Canon RS-SL07RST 4K Projector Lens
- The brand new RS-SL07RST 4K Customary Zoom Lens options the distinguished purple line across the barrel, indicating the best degree of Canon design and excellent picture high quality. The lens can mission photographs as much as 600 inches and might even mission onto curved surfaces; sustaining focus within the heart of the picture when peripheral focus has been adjusted.
Extra Options of the RS-SL07RST Projector Lens Embody:
- Distinctive Marginal Focus characteristic which permits incremental focus adjustment on peripheral areas of picture, designed for concave and convex surfaces
- Substantial lens shift of vertical ±73 % and horizontal ±11 %
- Powered lens shift, zoom and focus
- Outfitted with a UD lens to assist scale back coloration shift and bleeding
- Minimal luminance distinction from broad to tele place as F worth reveals minor change from 2.1 to 2.4
- Deep focal size of 22.67mm as much as 37.79mm
- Massive zoom ratio of 1.76x
- Weighing in at 4.1 kilos, the easy-to-install lens will be conveniently secured in place or rapidly taken out to get replaced with just one contact, utilizing the spigot-type lever
Pricing and Availability
The Canon 4K6020Z, 4K5020Z Native 4K Laser projectors and RL-SL07RST Customary Zoom Lens are all scheduled to be out there in late November 2018 for a recommended retail worth of $45,799.00, $43,499.00 and $8,000.00 respectively*. For extra data, please go to usa.canon.com/projectors.Source from canonwatch]]>