Fujifilm broadcasts firmware updates for FUJIFILM GFX 50S, FUJIFILM X-T3, and FUJIFILM X-H1
New features embody the advance of in-body picture stabilization efficiency for X-H1, 4K HDR video recording and simultaneous output of Movie Simulation / F-Log footage for X-T3, and 35mm format mode for GFX 50S
[ FUJIFILM GFX 50S Ver. 3.30 : End of November 2018 ]
- Helps “35mm Format Mode” when utilizing GF Lens and H mount adapter: “35mm Format Mode” crops the middle of the sensor 36.0mm x 24.0mm (30.5M) and data JPEG and RAW file.
- Improved eye-sensor response: Diminished the time to modify between EVF and LCD when you choose “eye-sensor” on the viewfinder show settings.
- Helps simultaneous delete for RAW and JPEG information: When RAW / JPEG is chosen within the card slot setting (for nonetheless picture), RAW/JPEG picture could be deleted concurrently. By choosing “OFF”, solely the RAW picture shall be deleted.
- Helps EVF and LCD colour adjustment: Shade of EVF/LCD is adjustable from display screen setting menu.
[ FUJIFILM X-T3 Ver. 2.00 : December 2018 ]
- 4K HDR video recording in Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
Helps 4K HDR video recording within the Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG), one of many codecs outlined within the ITU-R BT.2100 worldwide requirements *. It permits the seize of wealthy and life like photos in a scene the place there’s a large hole between spotlight and shadow, or topics with excessive colour saturation.
* Solely suitable with H.265(HEVC). Please take pleasure in with tv or show suitable with HLG codecs.
- Simultaneous output of Movie Simulation and F-Log footage **: Helps simultaneous output of Movie Simulation and F-Log footage. It permits you to report in F-Log whereas checking Movie Simulation picture on an exterior monitor.
** Not suitable with 59.94P/50P, FHD excessive pace rec., 4K interframe NR, and HDMI output information show mode.
Additionally, can not select completely different picture dimension (4K/FHD) for HDMI output and inner SD card recording
- Recording over 4GB film file as one file: Film information are now not cut up when the file reaches 4GB file dimension. The file is recorded as one file offering an SD reminiscence card higher than 32GB is used (excludes 32GB) ****
*** Through the use of SD reminiscence playing cards lower than or equal to 32GB, film recording will proceed with out
interruption when the file dimension reaches 4GB, nonetheless subsequent footage shall be recorded to a separate file.
- Show colour temperature (Kelvin) on EVF/LCD: Shade temperature (Kelvin) could be displayed on EVF/LCD.
- Helps slower shutter speeds with DCI4K/4K 29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P *4: Slower shutter speeds than the framerate could be chosen with 4K 29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P.
*4 Can not choose slower shutter pace than framerate with DCI/4K 59.94P/50P or LongGOP recording.
- 6. Appropriate with ALL-Intra and most bitrate 400Mbps with H.264: Utilizing H.264 compression, you’ll now to have the ability to choose ALL-Intra at a most bitrate of 400Mbps.
- 7. Show energy provide icon: Energy provide icon is displayed on EVF/LCD whereas utilizing AC adapter (AC-9VS), or Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD *5 and Anker PowerCore Velocity 20000 PD *6
*5Anker and PowerCore are trademark or registered trademark of Anker Improvements Restricted or related corporations.
*6Product is probably not accessible in your nation.
[ FUJIFILM X-H1 Ver. 2.00 : December 2018 ]
- 1. In-body picture stabilization and optical picture stabilization now work collectively to enhance total stability
With an XF or XC optical picture stabilized lens, in-body picture stabilization labored with three axis (up and down / optical axis rotation). The remaining 2 axis (proper and left pitch, yaw angle) was managed by optical picture stabilization within the lens. This firmware has a brand new picture stabilization algorithm to permit the in-body picture stabilization to work in all 5 axis and to realize greater than five-stops (as much as the equal of 5.5 stops *7 ) picture stabilization by cooperative management in accordance with the forms of frequency and blur quantity.
To activate this perform, lenses are essential to be up to date to newest firmware model. Please examine the newest firmware model from the hyperlink under.
*7 Based mostly on CIPA requirements. When utilizing XF10-24mmF4 R OIS, XF18-55mmF2.8-Four R LM OIS, and XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II.
Source from fujirumors