A fast recap of the Dpreview’s interview with Nikon executives and engineers:
- Nikon believes that they will obtain the primary place fairly quickly.
- Since Nikon launched the Z6 and Z7, demand for the D850 has remained very sturdy and secure.
- Proper now the mirrorless market share is round 40% however by 2020 and afterwards, Nikon anticipate that mirrorless will surpass DSLR.
- Proper now Nikon shouldn’t be serious about mirrorless cameras with different sensor codecs (no APS-C digital camera with Z-mount).
- Nikon desires to be acknowledged as an organization that gives instruments for video professionals.
- Nikon intends to proceed with the event of optical stabilization.
- Nikon is planning to launch extra DSLR fashions sooner or later.
- Nikon sees the F-mount to exists “at the least one other 60 years”
By way of Dpreview
Source from nikonrumors